Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring "Break"

Ahhh....Spring Break! After a little calculating, last week I realized that this week was my 20th spring break **gasp** (K-12 = 13; UGA = 3; AU = 4). We decided that this spring "break" was going to be used to get some work done! So, in honor of my 20th (and most productive) spring break, here is what we did this week:
1. Summer hair cuts

2. Laundry, laundry, laundry

3. Pharmacy

4. Mowed the yard
5. Went to the bank

6. Nap

7. Submitted a paper

8. Got limbs off of the roof. Ok, ok. Adam cut limbs and cleaned the roof. I got on the roof to help. Then I realized that I had never been on a roof, and I was too scared to move, so I mostly sat there until he was ready to get down : )
9. Made a floor plan to update/paint/re-shelf the man cave

10. Cleaned the gutters

11. SAW MY SISTER!!!
12. Hung out with the Baker's and their dog Charlie (Cookie Monster & Charlie had an awesome time)

13. Attacked the crazy bamboo and overgrown trees in our yard
14. Bathrooms

15. Nap

16. Hung out with our baby - Cookie Monster - in the beautiful weather

17. Read about how much real babies cost(!)

18. Bleached & sealed the bottom of the house after all that rain this year

19. Cleaned the side of the man cave (check out the before and after!)


20. NAP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment