Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tuesdays with...

Tuesdays with Morrie Adam! 

I love Tuesdays.  They are first of all NOT Mondays :) which make them special, but in the Greer house:

Tuesdays = Softball Night

Every Tuesday, I find myself on the bleachers with a chicken finger basket in my lap, school work next to me (usually untouched), and a smile on my face.  Why? 

Because I love sitting on metal bleachers for 2-3 hours?  No. 
Because I dont have anything else to do?  No.
Because I love chicken fingers and fries? Well, maybe!

I love it because Adam loves it!  Every Tuesday he joins his friends to play some church league softball.  Adam enjoys going, doing, playing, moving.  It is probably safe to say that between the two of us,  am more of the "home body," but on Tuesdays there is no place that I would rather be.  I am sort of like the postman in the sense that I try to be there every game. 

"Neither rain, sleet nor snow, to the ball field I must go"

So on Tuesdays, if you cant find us.  Drive by the ball field.  Look for the bright yellow uniforms. 
Check the bleachers.  I'll be there!
Look for the hottie at 2nd base.  Adam will be there!

See you Tuesday!  I cant wait : )


No comments:

Post a Comment