Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I LOVE about Being Pregnant

I have read quite a few baby books to prepare for pregnancy and most focus on the scary and frankly, icky parts of pregnancy.  Yes, I have had my fair share of heart burn and gas (sorry, its true), but there are quite a few things that I LOVE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT, including:
  • Feeling my belly first thing in the morning!  What a way to start the day :)
  • Having a beautiful excuse to go to bed at 9pm and sleep 10+ hours a day
  • "Allowing" Adam to clean the bathrooms.  It just isnt good to breath in those fumes
  • Having a doctor's excuse to avoid deer meat
  • Wearing stretchy pants.  It may be hard to transition back to regular pants
  • Hearing the baby's heart beat (Thanks, Teresa, for letting us borrow your Doppler)
  • Having an excuse to pass gas...again, sorry.  It is just so funny!
  • Walking with Adam everyday and talking about what "cool" parents we are going to be
  • Getting weekly emails from The Bump telling us how the baby is developing
  • Drinking "mock"tails (cranberry juice + ginger ale) in fancy glasses
  • Practicing my parenting skills on the Cookie Monster

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You're too funny :) and yes, going back to regular pants isn't all that fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, glad to see a big smile on your face! What books are the best?

    ReplyDelete