Friday, January 29, 2010

Highlights of the Week

Monday - Adam made my FAVORITE meal! It has rice, chicken, and sausage. Not sure what it is actually called, but I call it favorite rice : ) Then I ate it for lunch twice this week and loved it again and again.

Tuesday - I spoke with a colleague of mine at the Kiwanis Club Family Expo on Stepparenting. Adam came and watched even though he has seen the same presentation a few times. Thank you sweetheart.


Wednesday - We snuck away from work and had lunch together. It was nice to see his face in the middle of the day, but note to self: Do NOT get spicy wings again when you have to go back to work for 7 hours to do therapy! haha

Thursday - Lazy tv night. Certainly needed!!

Friday/Today - We are starting a Bible study with some of our favorite people - The Baker Family & the Power Family! The study asks us to consider if marriage is intended to make us holy instead of just make us happy. Will update about progress of the study.

Saturday/Tomorrow - This will be day 16 of our bathroom project! Say a little prayer for my patience. : ) It looks amazing and Adam has done had fabulous job juggling work, school, and house projects; I am just ready to have my office back. Will post pictures of the finished product.

Happy Friday!
Mal

1 comment:

  1. Take note of work, school, and other household duties...cooking dinner, getting dinner, watching the State of the Union Address...and hunting (since the season is ending in two days and I still have yet to shot a deer) It will get done... one day

    ReplyDelete