Monday, April 12, 2010

I call that swinging-good PROGRESS!!

So...if you are wondering about the mancave updates (see post from 3-25-10), it was a much bigger project than expected! Progress made so far: new sheetrock on 2 of the walls that had holes, bought paint, and primed 2 of the walls! We are giving ourselves until mid-May to finish : )

In the mean time, I have wanted our swing out front painted since we moved in! It is so nice to swing and look at the park, BUT the swing was begging for attention. I told Adam that this was going to be MY project for the weekend!! Check out the BEFORE:
I also learned a little something this weekend. Ladies, take note. Instead of nagging Adam to sand & paint the swing, I told him that I wanted to do (I really did....at first!). Then, you go inside for a bit to "do the laundry" and TA-DA! Guys cant help themselves when power tools are involved! : ) I didnt even ask...he just started working. So, I certainly didnt stop him. Hahaha
After!!!!!!!!!Who is that doggy in the window?! : ) Cookie Monster!

2 comments: