Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

5-9-09 to 5-9-10! What does that mean?! We have been married a WHOLE YEAR!! Happy Anniversary to the Greer family. Only 588 more months until our 50th wedding anniversary :) Until then, may we always remember and fulfill our vows to each other. (We wrote our own vows!). Here they are:

Adam to Mallory:

First, I vow to love you forever.
To protect you...
To pray for you...and with you...
To remind you how much I love you...(and why you love me so much!)
To do my best to provide for you...
To encourage you...
To always be honest with you.

Lastly, Did I say to love you FOREVER!
You are my sunshine

Mallory to Adam:

Adam, I make a covenant with my eyes, my heart, and my actions to be fully committed to you (Job 31:1)
I promise to bring you good and not harm (Proverbs 31:12)
I promise to practice patience and kindness even through the storms (1 Cor. 13:4)
I will dance when you dance; I will mourn when you mourn (Romans 12:15)
I will be there all the days of your life.

From this day forward, I pledge:
(1) To seek Christ first in our relationship (Matt. 6:33)
(2) To honor you in all my actions, and
(3) To love you forever

Here's to many, many, many more : )

No comments:

Post a Comment