Sunday, November 7, 2010

Traveling is Fun, but There is No Place Like Home!

Fun Resturants + Nice Hotel + Great Conference + Time With Friends & Family = A GREAT TRIP!!

I heart traveling and seeing new places.  Over the last four days, I have been in Minneappolis, Minnesota at a conference for work.  Lots of fun times including:

Presenting our research at our national conference...

Going to The Mall of America...

and seeing my sweet step sisters!!

But it was so nice to be home and see Adam!  I was pretty zapped from going and moving for 4 days straight (without much sleep), BUT when I saw Adam I was immediately recharged and refreshed from being home.  While I was gone, I found out that he wrote me a several sweet letters (or rather lists...you will see).  They went a little something like this:

What is Better About Mallory Being Home:
  • I miss her genuine smile
  • Someone to talk to about my day
  • She tells me when to put the chips down
  • Cookie Monster sleeps on her side of the bed rather than mine
Advantages of her Being Gone:
  • No "Real Housewives" or "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on tv
  • More flatulants (ha!!  he really wrote that!!!!!)
  • I eat all the chips I want
Things I did today that would've been more fun if Mallory where here:
  • Woke up
  • Drove to School & Went to work (We work together)
  • Drove Home
  • Prayed for her
  • Watched Part of Grey's & Police Women of Dallas (Some of my favs)
  • Ate her popsicles
  • Went to Bed
What a blessing to be married to such an amazing (and creative!) man

No comments:

Post a Comment