Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where has all the toilet paper gone?

The other day I was sitting on the couch getting ready for the Georgia game. (SIDE NOTE: Let's try to avoid UGA football jokes...it has just been a ROUGH year for me.  All my smack talking has caught up with me).



Anyway, I was sitting on the couch and Adam walked into the living room with an empty toilet paper roll in his hand and a seriously look on this face!  I smiled, because I couldnt imagine what he was able to say :) 

The toilet was stopped up? 
Cookie Monster (our 6 lb chihuahua) had pulled the toilet paper off the roll? 
What could it be? 

In all seriousness, he said, "Do you know that you have gone through a whole roll of toilet paper in 2 days?"  Silence.  No smile from him.  Just genuine confusion....

HAHAHA!  Really, that is what you came in here to tell me?!?!  Well, pardon.  I didnt know that the TP police had an eye on our bathroom.  New Alert: Girls use toilet paper...

Oh the joys of living with a guy : ) 

This morning I got a lecture on how to use the toothpaste.  Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment